Hunting & Accommodation Prices3 Day Guided Goose Hunt and accommodations
($3100.00/per group - max. 4 people per group) +15%hst $425.00) Total $3656.00 cad
Meal Package $80/day per person +15% hst.
Includes full breakfast, coffee break in field;
Lunch- Soup, sandwich, cookie and pop
Supper- Full course meal and dessert at the lodge
Etransfer, no credit card acceptance.
**Gratuity, taxes, non-residence lisence not included.
Licences are available at the lodge or online
Plucking - $12
Breasted $ 8 + $3 giblets kept
Goose Hunting SpecialistsOnce you visit our lodge you will find yourself in the surroundings that invites any goose hunter to this hunting haven. You will stay in fully equipped accomodations overlookin a bay of salt marsh lands, home to five thousand geese and ducks.
After a day of hunting you can relax on the deck still enjoying the call of the Canadian goose.
Why do we call ourselves the goose hunting specialists?
- We carry the hunting traditions for three generations.
- We study the goose flight pattern according to weather conditions.
- We don't just hunt the goose, we protect them from over hunting.
- We spread out our hunting area over 54,000 acres of land.
- We have 20 to 25 locations always to choose from each day.
- We hunt in smaller groups to prevent over hunting of the field.
- We set up our decoys so we have the geese right in your face.
- We take pride in what we do because we enjoy what we do.
- Our guides study the call of the Canadian geese so intensely that you will actually believe they talk to them.